Here is a link to a zipped archive of the custom logos people are using for their OFL teams. If you do not install these, you will not see the custom logos! It's very easy.
- Download the zip: http://www.oldworldfootball.com/downloa ... mLogos.zip
- Unzip the files - this should create a FranchiseCustomLogos folder
- Navigate to the logos folder in your Blood Bowl Chaos Edition installation (likely on your C drive). For instance: C:/Program Files(x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Blood Bowl Chaos Edition/Data/3d/Textures/Logos/
- Copy and paste all of the files FROM: FranchiseCustomLogos folder TO: Logos folder. Do not drag and drop the whole folder. You need to SELECT ALL and copy/paste the actual logos over.
- You're done! Save the FranchiseCustomLogos folder in a safe place in case a future patch wipes your Logos folder and you need to reinstall the custom logos.
Remember, you can always request your OWN custom logo for your OFTL team. Contact Astrospider or Gym-Bo for more information.
Note: A few coaches have reported that pasting the logos in the directory noted above didn't work. I suspect this is due to an installed mod changing a configuration setting of the base game. Regardless, if the install folder doesn't work, you can try pasting the logos in BOTH the Character and Pitch folders here: My Documents/BloodbowlChaos/Cache/3d/Textures/Logos/. If neither works, you're sadly out of luck. Something is off in your version compared to the base install.
Note 2: If the logos aren't appearing, it's possible Steam is caching your old folder in their cloud and overwriting things. You can try turning that feature off.